Level 7 Quiz Competition Topic
Please Read Surah An-Nisa - Chapter 4 from From The Clear Quran - English only and the following hadiths:
Hadith from Riyad-as-Saliheen 61, 62, 63, 66, 67, 71, 73
61. Abu Dharr Jundub ibn Junada and Abu 'Abdu'r-Rahman Mu'adh ibn Jabal is that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Fear Allah wherever you are and follow up an evil action with a good action which will wipe it out. Treat people well."
62. Ibn 'Abbas said, "One day I was behind the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he said, 'Boy, I will teach you some words: Be careful regarding Allah and He will take care of you. Be careful regarding Allah and you will find Him in front of you. When you ask, ask Allah and when you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that if the whole community were to gather together to help you with something, they would not be able to help you in any way unless Allah had written that for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you in some way, they would not be able to harm you except with something which Allah had written for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages are dry."
63. Anas said, "You do actions which you see as having no more than a hair's weight of significance while in the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, we used to consider them deadly dangerous."
66. Abu Ya'la Shaddad ibn Aws reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The intelligent person is the one who subdues himself (overcome his/her desires) and works for what will come after death. The foolish person is the one who follows his own whims and hopes that his desires will be gratified by Allah."
67. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Part of the excellence of a person's Islam is his leaving alone what does not concern him (do not waste time)."
71. Abu Mas'ud reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to say, "O Allah, I ask you for guidance, fearful awareness, chastity and independence."
73. Abu Umamah said: I heard the messenger of Allah during the sermon of the farewell pilgrimage saying: “Be mindful of your duty to Allah, offer your five daily salt, observe fasting during the month of Ramadan, pay the Zakat on your properties, and obey your leaders. If you do so you will enter your lord’s paradise”.